Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1st July 2008

First July... Officially the first day of the new financial year, the day/week whereby one will see a lot of resignation letters...

First thing my boss asked when he saw me this morning: "Where's your letter?"

"You want my letter, I'll give it to you."

"No need to serve notice period also can, go immediately."

Wow... What a rare opportunity! But unfortunately, my sense of responsibility compels me to stay (as if)! Haha! =P

Anyway, met up with 3 ex colleagues for K-ing on Sunday in the Chinatown area (which meant that I went back to office, yes I did). Here're the photos that showed how much fun we had, even though we were given a room right at the back of the kitchen! (Which translates to a very small room, by the way...) =P

Take 1...

As normal as can be....

As sparstic as can be....

As adorable as can be....

As sad as can be....
As foolish as can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment