Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Ultimate Mambo Jambo Dance-Off @ Zouk

Totally low, that's my energy level now.

Went for Zouk/StarHub/Sony Ericson's Mambo Jumbo Dance off last night, and I totally enjoyed myself!

Was there with my fav clubbing partner Michelle, who brought along Yupei, who's a bubbly, and totally adorable girl. In fact, she reminds me of JC!

I know that I have not been to Zouk on a Wednesday night for a long while when I asked Mich to go to the Citibank free entry queue as I was only able to sign in 1 guest. Thinking back, I cant believe that I asked her to go queue for free entry on a Wednesday night, which is also Ladies Night! OMG!

Anyway, we were lucky that we were there pretty early, as the entrance to Zouk was very packed once the dance off started (I think sardines in a tin has more space than them). Songs that were played, got me wanting to move along with it. Of course, the host, Hossan Leong was very entertaining as usual, engaging the crowd and making everything oh so lively.

Interesting to see the 5 different groups to pit their skills against each other, and I must say, the winner does deserve to win! Their dance moves, I like... haha! =) And the winning group, whose name IS quite a mouthful, has such cute guys! =P

I'm sure there will be a video uploaded somewhere for this. I'll post a link once I get it! =)

Oh yes, I collected my new Zouk membership. I prefer the previous version though, whereas both Mich and Yupei prefer the newer version.

I can't wait for the end of July/early August, for Mich's birthday celebration! Let's go drink, drank, and be drunk! Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment