Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ask! for God's Sake!

I am irritated. Oh God, yes! I'm absolutely Irritated!

Instead of hiding behind your manager's pants, why not just come out and ask for the reasoning for what I'm asking to be done?

Would you rather people return things back to you in their original condition or slightly modified?

If you're telling me slightly modified which would make my life better, I'd say Thank You and mean it.

But if you're going to give it to me in a manner whereby I can get things done but with MUCH inconvenience, of course I would ask for you to return it back to me in the original condition!

And if you don't understand why, just ASK!

And if you don't understand after explanation, save the both of us from much unhappiness and simply move the damn thing! It does make things much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment