Sunday, July 06, 2008

Yet to be Fulfilled Holidays - For 2008/09

I'm going on Holidays! Whoot!

Lets see:
Jul08-Batam
Dec08-Langkawi (I can't wait for this!)
Apr09-Macau (I can't wait for this either!)

Why so many holidays?

Batam: A friend who wants a short getaway, the sand, sea and the sun. Prices wise, not too sure, as we have yet to book anything. But one thing's for sure, we'll be heading out of Singapore 19/20Jul! Total Damage: S$XYZ?

Langkawi: I saw a promo on its website, a sea village package for 3D2N that costs only RM1,100! and 3rd person only pays RM180! That translates to 3D2N for 3pax on a water village lagoon with a private balcony to be only RM1,280 (S$178/pax at a exchange rate of 2.4)! Cheap cheap! Furthermore, Airtics from KL to Langkawi approx S$100 both ways. So all we have to do is to find bus to KL! Total Damage (if bus to KL costs s$50): S$320!

Macau: Airasia has a promo (or rather, had, since the promo was only valid till 06Jul08), whereby flights from JB, KL to Macau were only going at RM$5! After taxes and everything, S$150! another cheap cheap deal! And what we have to do is just simply to travel to JB to get such a good deal! Hotel wise, not settled yet though, cos there're no hotels that can give any indication of their pricing for half a year later! =P Total Damage (excluding Hotel & Coach/Bus to JB): S$150!

Anyway, I still have got the following places that I want to go:
  • Desaru <- to go with Batam friend
  • Phuket/Bintan <- To go with yet another friend
  • Genting <- And yet another friend (minimum, just that I have yet to find a gambler like me to go with) =(
  • To be decided <- Friends cum ex-colleagues, to be decided on both when and where! haha! =P

Anybody want to bring me to anywhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment