Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Precious

My precious is lost!! My precious, my precious….

I'm sure for those who caught Lord of the Ring, you would remember Gollum.


I lost my precious too…. My Canon Ixus 860. Haiz.

To keep the long story short, it was a great night of fun - the people, music and drinks. Cam whore the whole night. Approximately 300 photos taken of the 4 of us. Realized that camera was not on any of us when we were about to leave.

To summarize: DAMN.

Silver lining in the dark dark cloud: The loss only happened at the end of our night.

Dark dark cloud: We worry about the loss of both the photos and camera, taking away the magic of the fun night. =(

Conclusion: MUST strap my future camera on myself, and maybe engrave it with my name and number? Lolz…

Oh well, in case the worst thing happened, I'm looking at replacement cameras… Either the same model again, or Ixus 870 (Gold)?

No comments:

Post a Comment