Sunday, February 01, 2009

25 Things

I have been tagged in Facebook to do the following:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love to eat chicken. Be it KFC, Mac, BBQ chicken, normal chicken rice etc etc etc. Ditto for fish. Not fried fish though, except for nasi lemak.

2. I can't draw. Or rather, my drawings are real simple, like a lower secondary school kid. But I do know how to appreciate art. =)

3. I only give nicknames to those people that I feel a deeper connection with.

4. I love to do handicraft: Pop-ups, Origami, Cross stitch etc. And I have like almost all the cross stitch books of Precious Moments!

5. I like to be alone, to find myself before it goes missing in this chaotic world.

6. I don't mind dying. I just want to die peacefully, and hopefully, when I'm young, so that I'll look nice in my obituary picture.

7. I like being sick. It's the time where I get to sleep as much as possible and people can't say anything.

8. I don't have my own room. I sleep in my parents bed.

9. My dad and mum were very trendy when they were young. I have photos to prove it!

10. I love walking, and taking public transport.

11. I love confident and sincere people.

12. I don't usually ask for others opinions after I decided on something. Hey, my choice is made, ok?

13. I used to be immune to pain, and loved to fight. But that was when I was still a color belt in Taekwondo.

14. I drink Vitagen in the morning and milk at night.

15. I have quite a collection of soft toys that are in zip lock bags and stored in the cupboards, but the one that is along my side all the time is the teddy bear that I received when I was 12.

16. I try to keep clear of soft drinks as well as cold drinks.

17. I rent movies from Hollywood.com and rip them to place in my ipod.

18. I love Vienetta ice cream and the ice cream that those uncle sell in those carts that come around to the neighborhood.

19. 3 things that I will not miss out when I go to chalets: Alcohol, Mahjong, BBQ Stingray.

20. My mum only cook once a year - Reunion Dinner. So of course, I miss home cooked food.

21. I had hoped to move out of my house since I started working. But I'm still here.

22. I love thunderstorms. The wilder they are, the better. And of course, it has to be at night.

23. I used to hang out at arcades on Saturdays when I was in primary school, after church.

24. Oh yes, I used to go to church.

25. My myopia has dropped from 3.30 to 1.75. Think It might be due to the fact that I seldom wear glasses and eat a lot of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment