Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Wishlist 2009

Ok, my birthday's coming up. In case you don't know, it's on the 27th of every February since quite some time ago…

I will not stop birthday wishes nor presents more treats from coming in of course, but some preferred items would be the following:
  • Treat at the Cheesecake Café. I want at least 2 pieces of Cheesecake, Baileys Latte and good company.
  • Kose Eye Fantasist - Snow Glitter & Amethysta (# PU150)
  • Good quality chocolate. It does not have to be those designer nor alcoholic chocolate, but I won't mind them either.
  • Cash? Lolz
  • Treat at Bakerzin. I want their cakes!
  • Picnic somewhere, someplace with at least the following items: Strawberry with cream, Laughter and Champagne… =)
  • Nike vouchers, so that I can invest in sports bras and shorts to maintain my figure from the things I'm been eating.
  • Lancome Clarifying and Cleansing Fluid for FACE & EYES from the GALATEIS CLARTÉ range... =)
  • 24 Helium Balloons. =) Or one whole BIG bunch would do as well, but minimum 24.
  • A wild day in a theme park - One with a lot of different rides that I can go on till I go giddy with happiness or puke from it, whatever that you choose
  • Imju’s Fiberwig Mascara (Black & waterproof please)
  • A kiss from you, and you and you!
  • A MAN!! Lolz!
  • ***NEW*** A backup battery for Ixus 860? =)
Cake wise:
  • Strawberry flan from Bakerzin! Hopefully it'll be just as nice as the Strawberry pie from Delifrance… *drool*
  • Otherwise… Cheesecake? Lolz…
Items that have not been stated are not excluded. I am open to suggestions, presents and treats. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment