Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wet Wet Weekend

It's been a wet wet weekend thus far, great for sleeping in and not doing anything much! And that's exactly what I've been doing, due to the mad drinking session on Friday and Sat... Thanks to Herbert and Kenneth!

Friday was supposed to be a rest day, but was invited to FHM's Threesome Party by Herbet in the afternoon, and since I've not met him in such a long time, I just tagged along! Meeting place was at Liang Court, whereby I saw an interesting shop:



Big Sign eh? Lol... Anyway, the FHM Party wasn't that much of a fun, though I met some friends there. Hung out at FashionBar after the show as Bert's friends are heading over to MOS that night too. See Pre and post drinks picture:

Snuggled in the coach for the whole of Staurday. Still had the sour taste of alcohol in my mouth when I awoke, hence the downing of water and binging of Bak-kwa, something that usually worked... Lol! Unfortunately, it didn't, not as well. Hence, the falling back into the couch to doze, movie watch and repeat the cycle.

Till the very last half hour, I dragged myself out of the couch to ready myself for Kennth's Birthday Celebrations. It was held at Sketches at Robertson Quay, and here's the only group photo that the camera managed to capture before being low on battery (yet again).

No comments:

Post a Comment