Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Service from Ezlink Singapore!

I'm impressed with the Ezlink Singapore's service!

As a person who has a pretty high standard of service, it is definitely not easy to impress me!
I've submitted a query with regard to auto topup of the ezlink card on Ezlink Singapore website, asking whether it was possible to preset the topup amount to S$100 instead of S$50 when the value of the card hits negative value.

About 2 minutes after I've hit the submit button, a representative from Ezlink Singapore called me on my mobile with regard to my query. Other than informing me that it is not possible, the representative told me the reason behind the limitation, as well as informing that should I wish to topup to the desired amount, I am able to do so at any of the topup machines and do so via Cash or NETS payment.

This kind of service makes me very happy, as I do not have to wait for the whole day before getting my query answered.

Great Job, Ezlink Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment