Monday, August 04, 2008

Dark Eye-ringed Bee?

Another weekend of great fun and lack of sleep!

Not that I'm complaining, but that means that I've got cut down my weekday socializing, for at least 2 weeks in order to rest and look well rested!

Friday, attended an Emerald hill group event: Absolutely Black held at Dbl O with Rayson. Saw a lot of old old friends there, friends that are active in the night entertainment scene (that sounds so sleazy), had total fun! Best thing is, I was home slightly after midnight! I can't believe it! =P

Saturday, Michelle's Party! Headed back to Dbl O again, drank and danced the night away. Evidence? See what happened to my boots:





I guess that if we'd been there longer I'll be shorter? Cos I would have danced my legs away! =D

Sunday: Kaisheng's birthday! And know what, he sent a formal invitation over! I think he got it printed at the printers, u know? Together with a map, shuttle bus directions on how to get over there.



Of course, being a chalet, and one of the fellow gamblers, we mahjong-ed till wee hours in the morning. With only 1 hour of sleep, I headed back to office. Can't believe that I survived Monday. =P

What we got him as a present? Portable mahjong set! Comes complete with a ‘table’ and tile support (just like Scrabble)! Very nice, so much so that it makes me want to get a set for myself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment