Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What if...

Being on leave, I was out with a girlfriend today.

I was so tempted to spend on a pair of sports shoes and a coat yesterday, but I managed to resist the temptation. Not for long though, as I would be buying the items, just a matter of time… Lolz!

Was approached by one of the ladies (foreign talent) at those pushcarts that was selling items made from the sea (skincare/nail items) who happened to have very nice eyelashes and eyes. =)

After the product demonstration and NON-purchase, while heading towards the bus stop with our buses, I wondered aloud: What would it be of I was born in western countries like the States and England? Would I be promiscuous? Would I do drugs? Would I go for Asian men or Caucasians? Would I be more independent?

Questions worth thinking of… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment