Friday, March 20, 2009

Pests

Colleague called me while I'm on way back home, informing that there has been a termite infestation and asked me on the course of action. Said that the termites were eating into a box of surveys that were kept under the desk and asked what should be done with the box of surveys.

When questioned as to why the said box was not in the storage room, colleague tried to cover up and said that boxes has been kept under the table all the time. At 8pm+, am SMS was sent asking me to get the pest controller down asap to salvage the situation.

8pm+!!

You think I don’t have to liaise with the landlord etc? Or do you think I live and breathe office matters 24/7? You think termite control companies would be operating at that time?

In that case, I wonder: If a blockhead has termites infestation, would he/she become smarter due to the tunnels that termites build in his/her head?

No comments:

Post a Comment