Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love Matters



I've got to admit that I've been watching movies on a fairly regular basis recently. Not that I'm becoming a full time movie-goer (given the fact that I still rent DVDs), some movies are just worth it to catch in the cinema, such as Australia, and Ong Bak 2, Ip Man etc…

Singapore's Jack Neo's new movie for 2009 Chinese New Year looks good. Titled Love Matters, it looks like a local movie that I might finally be willing to plonk my money to head over to the cinema to watch, but of course at a reduced price of $6.50. (I sound like I'm so unwilling to support homegrown movies, but then again, they normally get shown on Channel 8 fairly fast!) Lol…

Anyway, here's the trailer for the movie. The last part about Henry Thia making a sentence with colors is so hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment