Monday, September 22, 2008

Yeah!

Alright! I've gotten a new phone!

Sony Errisson G900! Cool eh.. I bought a second hand set, hard to believe that I'll do that right? The original price is so expensive! And since StarHub does not have any incentives for me to jump and remain over with them, I guess I'll just port my number over without tying myself down... =)

Past weeks have been busy, real busy, but not with work though... Lol! So busy that I couldn't remember what I did! Lucky for this thing called camera, which allows me to remember bits and pieces of what happened:

Monday: The Face Shop at Marina Square was having a closing down sale. With 10% off storewide and additional 5% off for members, me and 2 other friends/colleagues who went went slightly crazy. I spend $150 there, on top of what was spent the previous week also at the Face Shop and Body Shop. Headed to Sakae Sushi for dinner at about 9.30pm, as we wanted to make use of the HSBC 1-for-1 red plate promotion. After 4 plates, we were still hungry, hence we did a very 'auntie' thing. We asked the service staff if we were able to make payment first and go for a second round under the same promo. And she said YES! Lolz!

Wednesday: Went for Howl At the Moon opening set for Kerry, Tony & Emma's Opening Party. Managed to drag Francis away from his work for that night. Glad to meet him too, after SO long! Had a bit of problems at work, but glad that he's made his decision! =) Hopefully he'll be happier with his work after this!



Thursday: Met up with Sherrie & Xinyi for some retail therapy. But I did not get to do any, cos I'm too broke to do so! Lolz! Too bad Claudia can't join us.. =?

Friday: Brought Javern to the above said bar after his body massage at 老板's place. No pictures were taken as he is supposed to not be at a bar that night! Lolz! =P

Saturday: Went IKEA with my senior from Secondary School. After not having met for at least 7 years we got into contact again and people change! Wow! Truth to be told, he's pretty cute, in a nerdy way... Lolz.. =P Met up with Ivy & YuPei for Ba Ku Teh at Bugis, and cam whoring session starts again! I miss u girls! Let's go crazy soon! =D


Sunday: Sista Fitrie Day! Met my dear girl, who surprised me with a heavy fruit cake that she made herself! *touched* Went for Mani & Facial. The co-boss of the Mani saloon (Wax in the City) is none other than Eddy Herbert (One of the final contestants of Cleo's Most eligible Bachelor 2008). He's HOT!!!

I can't wait for this weekend! *PENANG, HERE I COME!*

No comments:

Post a Comment