Monday, September 01, 2008

RSAF Open House & Nationals 2008!

Man in Uniform, Yummilicious! Lol…

Went for the RSAF open house on Saturday, in the late afternoon. Met with the rain at about 3-5pm, was kinda worried that the airshow would be cancelled, but luckily it wasn't.

After which, we went around to see the models of the planes available (after majority of the crowd has dispersed), and asked for quite a number of 'last chance' to see the interior of the different planes!



Anyway, the number of pictures taken totally exhausted my 2 day old Canon Ixus 860is! =) Yeah! New Camera! Cam whore!

I realized that weight gain is actually not such a bad thing after all in certain aspects. With my extra weight, I went on to the next weight category for the 35TH NATIONAL PESTA SUKAN TAEKWONDO CHAMPIONSHIPS 2008.





Compare and contrast! With my new weight, I got Bronze immediately! Lol…

And a bronze was exactly what I got! I fought, and lost… -_-''' Both my opponent and I had too heavy legs, and were too tired, didn’t manage to score any points on either party. But due to the simple fact that she kept charging in, and was more aggressive, she won. Oh well…

When can I get my Gold Medal? I wanna retire! Lol… Nvm, shall work hard at next year's competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment