Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

I'm now bloggin in a cool, very cool weather.

In the midst of a thunderstorm, which does not have much lightning and thunder, just lots and lots of rain and wind.

I miss this kind of weather, Singapore has not have much of this kind of weather anymore, heavy heavy rain, strong strong wind, and most important, me being home to enjoy the cool, cool weather.

Not only being indoors to enjoy the cool weather brought on by the wind, I also miss being in the rain. The feeling of running through the rain, trying not to get oneself drenched by the rain, while having fun. This, I have yet to experience for a long time. Mainly it's due to the fact that I'd have some form of electronics on myself, be it my ipod or phone.

Rain always makes me feel good, cleansed, lazy... Haha!

Just like the song, 'raindrops Keep Falling' on My Head', absolutely fantastic!

Strong winds, steady sound, cooling weather, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment