Monday, October 15, 2012

Unrequited Love


How could you? I miss you, I missed you, I will still miss you.

If I have a chance, I would love to have not met you. But if I had not met you, I would not have the pleasure of knowing you, experiencing love the way I feel with you.

You make me feel like when I first knew my first long term boyfriend. Maybe you were meant to be a long term for me and in my bull headedness, ignored the feelings.

I try to recapture it with others, but they don't measure up to you.

Why do you still occupy my mind, my thoughts and my fantasies?

I love you, hate you, and really have totally mixed feelings for you. But I do know that I want you. Is it because you are the one that got away, or just simply because we are meant to give it a try?

I want you, to be in your life, to share your joys and sorrows, through sickness and health, and have your babies. I want to share your world.

Can we get back together, Mr SBS #16?

Unrequited love,
Connie NG

No comments:

Post a Comment