Saturday, January 01, 2011

Summary of 2010

2010 has passed, and now we're in the new year!

2010 has been a very eventful year for me.

The following happened to me:
  1. Found a new job
  2. Yes, I quit my job of 5 years. The company that I had joined since my graduation in 2005. The unhappiness has been building up, hence the resignation was necessary. Luckily for me, I found a job that I am currently very happy with - Great place, great colleagues, great professors that I'm supporting. A steep learning curve definitely, but I'm definiately up to it!
  3. Underwent a surgery
  4. In case you're wondering, it's not plastic surgery. Not that I need any plastic surgery (maybe except for a boob job), but it was a small break that I took at the end of my previous employment as I could not stand that company anymore! Got a 8 day hospitalization leave, and the leave that was encashed was used to buy a LV wallet.
  5. Got lied to
  6. Yes, Ignatius Daniel Cai lied to/cheated on/willfully concealed information from me. If you didn't hear the story from me, it must mean something, doesn't it?
  7. Got picked up
  8. 2009 was on MRT, 2010 was on a bus. It was a wonderful 6 weeks. I wonder where it would be for 2011? Well, there's 12 months to find out! ;) Of course I'm not forgetting the food places!
  9. Went on a holiday alone
  10. I've been on quite a number of trips in 2010 (with the airfares being so affordable), but I went to Bintan in Dec10 alone. Yes, you heard me right, ALONE. But it's a good experience! All I did was to treat myself right, and I met great people there!
  11. Death
  12. My Hammie Baby died. I love you Hammie, RIP.
This list by no means is everything that happened to me in 2010, but I believe that I will have a more eventful (in a good way) 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment