Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'm 75% wise


Just went for my wisdom tooth X-ray (actually I have gone for it once before, but I did not ask for a copy of the X-ray.

I have got to remove 3 of my wisdom tooth, two of them impacted and one that is a case of 'might as well remove since I'm removing the rest'. The total cost? Approx $1300, which is fully covered by Medisave.

I plan on going under general anesthesia, which would render me totally unconscious and so the dentist can dig the teeth out. But now as the hospital did not have any slots in the month of Jun10 (damn), which means that I can't claim the 5 days of MC from my current company, I had arranged for the operation to be done in October, which would allow me to use $1000 of the dental claim from my new company.

But now I'm reconsidering - whether to wait for another 4 months, or should I just go ahead and use the $1k from my Medisave and save on MC? Hmmm...

I actually think that the X ray photo is quite cool, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment