Monday, October 12, 2009

Arcade

Sometimes just spending a day in a place that brings back fond memories is a good thing.

I just spent 2 hours over e weekend in an arcade, playing games like House of the Dead, as well as some Japanese games whereby it tests one's motor skills.

As per always, I would scream and hop about whenever I play games, and this time round, it is no exception. Well, let's just say that I had so much fun that I wish that the 20¢ per token arcade still exists in Bedok, such that I could just splurge in an afternoon of happiness. Or the one at Marine Parade/East Coast area that my dad used to bring us to.

It was actually chance that caused me to have so much fun, but I'm glad that I was there with someone who knew how to have fun.

Oh boy, and the fact that we got tickets that we could exchange for something is so thrilling! Lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment