Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Dream...

I spy with my eye, a dreamy resort: Soneva Kiri by Six Senses, located in Thailand.

Just looking at the photos, I can't help but to think of how romantic it would be, how good it would be to stay there, or even better, being proposed to while on a holiday there...

How could one say 'No' after being brought to a secluded beach in a private jet and being totally relaxed in a private and romantic place? I know for sure that I won't (provided that I can see a future with the other party).

Of all the accommodation types that they have, the one that I like most is the Beach Villa Suite, which has a absolutely dreamy bedroom:



Followed by the Cliff Villa Suite, which has got a very interesting bathroom:



For a 3D2N stay, it'll be around USD6000 (aft taxes) for the Beach Villa Suite! *GASP*

For more info about the resort, check out the fact sheet.

And guess what? They have private residences too, priced between US$4.5M - US$7.5M... *DOUBLE GASP*

Maybe that shall be on my list of dream holiday homes? Lolz... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment