Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Forex

I think that I should foray into Forex, the buying and selling of currencies...

Take a look, I've opened a demo account with Saxo, and I've made approximately USD20k. With this amount, I can buy my diamond ring already! =D


Then again, before the profit that u see now (as per captured on 26Aug09 @ 2345h), you should have seen my portforlio this afternoon! I was down to only having an account balance of USD50k. =$

I could safely say that my emotions were flactuating with the price of the currencies. But one thing I've learnt, not to put too much in it at one go.

I should consider forking out SGD 5k of maybe more to open a real account? Hmmm...
At least with this I won't have to study the different companies and all, as per shares and stocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment