Thursday, July 09, 2009

What Have You Learnt?

I’ve learnt that . . .
  • Just one person saying to me, ‘You’ve made my day!’ makes my day.
  • Being kind is more important than being right.
  • No matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
  • Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
  • It’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
  • I’ve learned… That under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
  • To ignore the facts does not change the facts.
  • When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
  • Love, not time, heals all wounds.
  • The easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
  • Everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
  • The less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
  • Life is tough, but I’m tougher.
  • Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
  • When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
  • I wish I could have told the people that I love her one more time before they passed away.
  • I should keep my words both soft and tender, because tomorrow I may have to eat them.
  • A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment