Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Take a Bow

Yes, I love fun, going out and plain old having fun.

Do not like sharing inner thoughts and feelings easily. Want to know me better? It's not something that is done in hours, days or even weeks of meeting anybody, or AnyBody or ANYBODY.

I am not a machine whereby you press a button and I'll spill everything out. Press a button? System will overload, and might not respond to Alt + Ctrl + Delete.

Overstress it? It'll breakdown and there would be a need to reformat it.

Take it, or leave it.



I love the song Take a Bow, performed by Rihanna.

It's not the lyrics that apply to me, of course. But the way whereby it was sung, having those sounds that she was able to carry out, like those exasperated Please, self directed resigned laughter and sighs.

She sounds like being resigned to fate that that has to happen, after seeing through it all.

Sometimes I feel the same way, but then again, showing those emotions in front of others would only prompt questions that does not help as decisions may already have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment