Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wine and Dine

Got wined and dined tonigh at Dempsey's Place, Courtesy of Sheldon. Thanks! =)


It was the first time I've been to the area, or rather, at least the first time I remember myself going to that area.

It was fantastic, although the roads could be improved on... haha... =P

Went for dinner at The House (http://www.dempseyhouse.com/), followed by drinks at Harry's. Dinner was quite nice, owner of the place is totally hot! There were both indoor and outdoor seating area, with nice ambience and all. We had our dinner indoors, then took a tour round the area, through the bar and spa area. Quite a nice place to just sit and chill, provided that you have got your own transport.

Saw Jerry from Disney over there, who was celebrating a colleague's birthday. Still looks as handsome as ever! I wonder how he keep shis skin so clean and smooth... hmmm...

Too bad I have yet to get my new camera, else I would have posted photos of everything here!

No comments:

Post a Comment